Welcome to my little place!
My blog was started to help me come to terms with turning 50, to find myself as I become an empty nester, and to help me with my weight loss journey. (Update Here)
I am in an amazing place in my life so now follow me as I move forward with the good and the bad, my continued wieght loss journey and just my life!!


Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Late Post (Tracking Challenge Day 10)

It's late, but I wanted to make sure I posted my food diary for today to make sure I stay on track :)


Your Food Diary For:

 
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 

It's been a long day here so I'm off.  Good night friends!

xoxo

"Don't fight with the pillow, 
but lay down your head 
and kick every worriment out of the bed."

~Edmund Vance Coo



2 comments:

  1. I like your quote- I can lay in
    Bed and worry for hours. Hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a screen shot from MyFitnessPal? It looks familiar :) Great idea to post your food here!

    ReplyDelete