Skip to main content

Women of Faith

Hi Friends!!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Today, our parish had our annual Women of Faith Breakfast.  This is just a way to honor all of the beautiful, faith-filled women in our lives.  My sister-in-law and 2 nieces were unable to be there, but the rest of us had a wonderful breakfast, listened to the children's choir, and just enjoyed each others company.  Here are a few lovely pictures to share with you.


My daughter, Blayne and My Momma. 
Oh no....she didn't smile!




My Sister Connie and I 





Sister-in-law Steph and niece Kierstin





My amazing family!


I am truly blessed!

xoxo

"A beautiful women uses her Lips for Truth,
 her Voice for Kindness, 
her Ears for Compassion, 
her Hands for Charity 
and her Heart for Love. 
For those who do not like her,
 she uses Prayer."

~Unknown

Comments