Skip to main content

Food....Growing Up.....and Glee (Tracking Challenge Day's 6 & 7)

Hi Friends!

I was MIA yesterday.  I was so busy Saturday after work and it has been so beautiful out that I just decided to wait until today and give you a two for one :)


Here is my food diary from yesterday......

Your Food Diary For:



Saturday, May 2, 2015 
Now, as you can see I went WAY over on just about everything.  It was my middle son Connor's birthday and we went to his work place (He is a cook) and we ate dinner there.  I didn't make good choices with my dinner,  and then I splurged with a milk shake.  Did I feel guilty?  Yes, but then I thought, oh my goodness, it's a milk shake. :)  I will probably pay for that and the rest of my meal at my next weigh in, but I just couldn't help it.  BTW, it tasted so good, and I got to spend the evening eating by the water with my family and my birthday boy, who came out every once in a while to visit with us :)

Now, I must share a few pictures to commemorate his 26th birthday!!  Yikes!!  26.  I just can't believe it!



2 1/2 Years Old........




Almost 3 Years Old..........




And Now, 26......Me with my Baby Boy :) 



This is Hubby Greg, and Daughter Blayne from last night too!! 



It feels like just yesterday that Connor was running around, his silent little devilish ways.  He was such a momma's boy.  Never wanting to leave me, always saying I love you Momma.  He still is the exact same way today.  Funny how they grow up to be just older versions of what they were when they were little.  It makes me sad that he is grown up and I miss that little boy, but I am proud of the man he has become.

Our other son Dominic was busy with a Fraternity thing, so he couldn't join us.  It was a beautiful evening and we had a wonderful visit with Connor on his birthday.  It's hard to find time for all of us to be together because the kids are all grown up with a lives of their own and that is just how life is.  :)  


Sigh!!!!!  OK, back to today.  Today went really well, considering I usually continue eating poorly once I begin, but I was determined to jump right back on track after yesterday and I am proud that I accomplished that.  It helped that today was just beautiful again, and I was spring cleaning outside and prettying things up.  :)  

Here is how my day went today.....


Your Food Diary For:


Sunday, May 3, 2015 



Thanks for putting up with me being sentimental today over my boy.  :)

It's just about 7:30 and I'm ready for a shower and my M&M's while I continue my Glee marathon on Netflix.  Did I mention that I already watched the entire series and I am watching it again?  I'm almost 50, sitting by myself crying over sad and sentimental Glee episodes.   Yes, I'm that kind of an adult :)  

xoxo


"You were his first kiss, 
his first love, his first friend.
You are his Momma,
 he is your little boy,
 and he is your whole world."

~Unknown

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your son! I think it's ok to indulge once in a while as long as you can get back on track afterwards- and you did! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!!! I love this! ....my Daughter will be 2 in July and I just loved what you said about how they grow up to be older versions of themselves when they are little. So wonderful you got to spend time with him. Have fun watching Glee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment