Welcome to my little place!
My blog was started to help me come to terms with turning 50, to find myself as I become an empty nester, and to help me with my weight loss journey. (Update Here)
I am in an amazing place in my life so now follow me as I move forward with the good and the bad, my continued wieght loss journey and just my life!!


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Staying Upbeat!! (Tracking Challenge, Day 2)

Hi Friends!!

My second day of tracking has been great!  Truthfully when I begin something new, the first days are always great.  It's the later days that are a struggle.  I just hope that I can stay committed and upbeat later in the game :)

Last night after I posted, I ate my M&M's for my snack and didn't even want anything else.  That is big for me!  Tonight, I have my M&M's ready but I am already am thinking about sneaking a mini Nestles Crunch bar to watch TV with me.  Did I mention that hubby Greg also is a chocoholic and we have candy everywhere in the house?  :)  I am determined not to eat anything else after my snack later.  I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow  :)

Here is my food diary for today.  Again, going way over on my sugar, but this time a lot of it was my grapes so that's not all bad :)

Your Food Diary For:


Tuesday, April 28, 2015 

I ended up going over just a bit on my calories, but I think that is OK :)  I think sometimes when I'm really watching what I eat, I don't eat enough, and my weight drops to fast, then when I eat just a little to much I gain it back so fast.  Dose that make sense?   It doesn't to me either, but that seems to be the routine I get into.

I am off to watch Dance Mom's which makes me so mad, but I just have to watch.  Then Housewives of New York, which is one of my guilty pleasures :)

Have a wonderful night!!

xoxo

"If you're tired of starting over,
stop giving up."

~Genius Quotes



3 comments:

  1. For the record, I've always thought M&Ms are insulin worthy! Just my two cents though, it might make sense to have a bigger breakfast with more protein to keep you fuller - just saying. I've been doing a protein challenge where I eat 30 grams of protein at each meal, and I find that I am not even thinking of food in between meals because I am so full.

    I found you through Shelley's blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! I suspect that with tracking for a week, you'll be able to look at what you eat and figure out if there might be different options - but hey, if this is working for you now, then keep doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a chocolate lover too. I have to be super careful about what I keep in the house or I will eat it all!! Right now I have Brookstone goji and raspberry dark chocolate. So so good and I don't overeat.

    ReplyDelete