Skip to main content

Guess I'm Just a Picky Eater (Real Food Challenge Day 6)

I work on Saturdays.  I have Mondays and Fridays off but work Saturdays for our customers who need their doggies pretty, and work during the week.  Oh, if you didn't know yet, I am a dog groomer :)  My sister and I own the Dapper Dog Grooming Salon.  Today was a tough day for food. Saturday is usually our busiest day, so we work hard, then I look forward to some kind of take out with Greg at night.   Usually pizza.  Tonight, I was determined not to let the delicious visions of pizza sabotage my Real Food Challenge.  I was successful!  This is my day in food pics........

I wasn't hungry for breakfast, so this was combo breakfast lunch at work


2 oz Carving Board Ham
2 oz Swiss Cheese



Snack at Work


2 Cups Grapes



Dinner at Home


1 Cup Peas
1 Cup Plain Yogurt with Fruit
1 Cup Grapes


Snack


2 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks,
I like to heat them just a bit in the microwave :) 


Ok, so I know that my meals are pretty boring, but like I said before, I am a picky eater.  Many websites that I visited regarding Clean Eating, or Real Food Eating, had tons of ideas and recipes.  For me, right now, just doing this challenge, I just couldn't see me making dishes just for me to eat.  If I were to continue this way of eating, then I definitely would explore more ideas and such.  I was just looking into the basics for now. :)  

So, today I felt wonderful.  I still felt like I had more energy and felt like I could accomplish anything!  I like that!  I haven't weighed in yet, I will do that on Monday when my challenge is complete :)  

xoxo

"No one wants you to drop dead at the dinner table.  
If you're a picky eater, that's totally different."

~Maureen Cooney



Comments

  1. It may be boring (to some) but it spells success to me!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try putting a cheese stick in the microwave. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment