Skip to main content

Minus Some Pictures (Real Food Challenge Day 4)

Hi Friends!!

Today I will be missing some pictures because my battery died in my phone while I was at work.  Silly me!  Oh well.  I didn't eat breakfast at home today because I wasn't hungry so I thought I would wait until later in the morning.  Anyway, for breakfast, I had about 2 oz of Carving Board Ham and 1 oz Swiss Cheese.  As you can tell, I've been eating the same thing pretty much over and over again.  I kind of am a picky eater, and eating only Real Food makes it hard for me to make different choices.  Besides, it is hard to cook for just me, so I've just been grabbing easy things. Oh....and I had the same for lunch as well.  For my snack today, I had a Small Bag of Peanuts, and then later I had a 100 Calorie Pack of Almonds.

My sister asked me today if I felt different.  I told her no.  But actually, when I think about it.  I do feel better at night while sleeping.  Sometimes if I overeat, or eat to close to bedtime, I don't sleep very well because I have that full feeling bloating my stomach. Then upon wakening, I sometimes feel sluggish, and still somewhat full.  I haven't felt that way since beginning this challenge.  So that's a nice change!  It's only been 4 days so I may notice other things in the next few days.


My Dinner at Home


1 Hard Boiled Egg
2 oz Turkey Salad with Just a Bit of Sour Cream
1 Cup Peas


I will probably have a cup Chocolate Peppermint tea later tonight if the chocolate need arises, but it hasn't been too bad lately.  I guess that is another nice change that I just realized too!!!

xoxo


"By changing nothing, nothing changes."


~Tony Robbins

Comments

Post a Comment