Welcome to my little place!
My blog was started to help me come to terms with turning 50, to find myself as I become an empty nester, and to help me with my weight loss journey. (Update Here)
I am in an amazing place in my life so now follow me as I move forward with the good and the bad, my continued wieght loss journey and just my life!!


Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mental Fight. (Real Food Challenge Day 2)

Hello my friends!

Good news!  I ended up doing pretty well yesterday.  After distracting myself with some mindless television, I end up not really needing anything else to snack on :)

Today was still tough, but I think I did pretty well :)


Here is my day in pictures beginning with breakfast....


1 Cup Frozen Mixed Fruit....1 Hard Boiled Egg



Morning Snack at Work


Bagged Carrots



Lunch at Work


2 oz carving Board Ham....1 oz Swiss Cheese



Afternoon Snack at Work


1 Cup Frozen Mixed Fruit


After work Greg and I went to help our son Connor and his girlfriend Emily move some things into their new apartment.  

This is my Snack-On-The-Go.


Cashews and Almonds



My Dinner at Home.


Grilled Chicken Salad.....Oil and Vinegar Dressing



I've noticed today that in addition to my chocolate craving, I am also wanting things like crackers and bread.  I think this mainly is because I know that I can't have them.  Food is really a mental thing for me.  I can talk myself into and out of wanting and eating anything.  Just one more thing to work on :)

xoxo

"Rule your mind or it will rule you"

~Horace 


1 comment:

  1. Wow- you get by on so little to eat! I'd be starving...lol. Good job at keeping it all healthy. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete