Skip to main content

Feeling Good on a Friday!! (Real Food Challenge Day 5)

Happy Friday!!

My real challenge today was trying to avoid all of my favorite fun snacks while I was shopping!  I stayed true to myself tho and am in such a good mood for it!!


Breakfast Today


2 Cups Grapes
Cheese Stick



This is the lunch that I packed in a little cooler for shopping





Cheese Stick
1 Egg
Bagged Carrots



My Dinner


Carving Board Ham
Mixed Fruit
Plain Yogurt


I ended up mixing the fruit into the yogurt because the plainness of the yogurt, I just couldn't do :)


I felt really good today.  It felt like I had a lot more energy and I kind of felt lighter if that makes sense :)   So, when I'm in a good mood I love to shop!!

I wanted to share some of my purchases with you from today!!



From the Salvation Army Store


$2.99 Reebok Flip Flops in awesome condition and in my size!!!!





$2.99 For this beautiful print to go in my computer room!! 





This cute pair of shoes that I found at Burlington




I had a great day feeling quite in control of my food!!  And a great day full of fun purchases!!  

xoxo

"If you're happy, if you're feeling good, 
then nothing else matters."

~Robin Wright







Comments

  1. Oooo I love shopping! I need to find some comfy flip flops that I won't slip and slide in now that I'm carrying a baby in my arms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment