Skip to main content

A Great Wednesday (Real Food Challenge Day 3)

Happy Wednesday!!

Today was a good day.  I woke up in a great mood, mainly because I don't have to go into work until 11:30 on Wednesdays, and also because I made it through the evening without cheating :)   It is a good feeling and it helps start the day out on a positive note!!

I was able to make a nice breakfast because I had the time.


And so it begins.......



1 Cup Frozen Mixed Fruit
One Egg Omelet with 1 oz Swiss Cheese
Colby Mozzarella Cheese Stick



My Lunch at Work


1 oz Swiss Cheese
2 oz Carving Board Ham



After Work Snack


100 Calorie Pack Roasted Almonds



And for Dinner.......



Pepper-Jack Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
2 Cups Green Beans & Carrots


All in all it was a good day!  I still have the evening to get through, but I feel pretty optimistic and confident that I will be OK :)  It's getting a bit easier :)

xoxo



"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

~Helen Keller


Comments

  1. Your supper looks yummy! I love your quotes at the end of each post. Very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment