Skip to main content

Fried Rice Anyone??

Last night I made a delicious recipe that I wanted to share with you.  It is called Skinny Chicken Fried Rice.   I am skeptical of new recipes.  You find a recipe that looks yummy. All of the comments under the recipe are positive and go on and on about how good it tastes.  Then you buy all the ingredient, make the food and umm...yeah.  It doesn't taste like you planned and maybe you don't even like it at all.  This happens to me sometimes when trying new recipes.  This time was different.  This time it was a success!!  :)    Here is the link from the site that I found it on.

  http://www.skinnymom.com/2013/03/01/skinny-chicken-fried-rice/

She has some yummy looking ideas here that I am going to check out!!

There are 252 calories for a one cup serving.  Let me tell you, it is worth it if you enjoy fried rice.  Now, I omitted the chicken just because I was to lazy to make it, which also eliminated the need for the broth, which lowered the calorie count for me.  I also did not add in the green onion, only because I completely forgot to buy them :)  I loved it!!
This is what mine looked like :)


Doesn't it look delicious??  :)  I'm having leftovers tonight!! Yay!!

xoxo

"Learn how to cook.  Try new recipes. 
 Learn from your mistakes. Above all, have fun."

~Julie Child


Comments

Post a Comment