Skip to main content

Accountability Is Always Good!

Happy Friday!!

Today is my grocery day.  I used to love getting my groceries, but after 30 years of doing it every week, it's beginning to become a chore.  I love the fact that I'm not at work, and that I am out and about, but just the process of thinking out the weekly menu, buying all the food, then carrying it to the house and finally putting everything away is exhausting.  I usually wear my Fitbit so grocery day is always my best day in steps.  That's about the only good thing about grocery day  :) 


Here is today's total steps.


I'm still learning how to figure out my calories burned on my computer, so I'm not sure what it was today.  But it shows you online how many calories you can eat.  I still need to figure out how to get to 10,000 steps!! Any ideas?? :) 

I went to the gym this morning with my sister.  I am begining to really love being there.  I still never want to go in the morning, but once I'm there it's better.  Once I get done with my cardio, it's MUCH better :)  Strength training is so fun and empowering, I really love it.  Cardio is not my favorite.  I am still winded, and once my 20 minutes are up, my legs are wobbly.  But I realize that is to be expected if you're overweight like I am :)  It will get better and then I will thank myself for going!  

Friday Gym Time With Lori



I am at our favorite Snap Fitness location.  It has a nice room where you are able to do workouts following an video instructor on a huge screen.  We come in here and do our abs.  We will be trying a spin class next :)  EEKK!!

My food choices have been awesome this week.  I hope this weekend doesn't bring a slip, but if it does, I am determined to not let it go to far.  I am pretty happy with myself on how much more control I have over my food. .  I haven't really had a bad binge since Valentines' weekend, I think.  I'm proud of that.  I've realized food is my friend, not my enemy.

Thanks for letting my post my gym time pictures.  It really helped me stay accountable and go to the gym 3 times this week.  I need all the help I can get :) 

xoxo

"It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, 
for which we are accountable."

~John Bapsite Moliere 


Comments