Welcome to my little place!
My blog was started to help me come to terms with turning 50, to find myself as I become an empty nester, and to help me with my weight loss journey. (Update Here)
I am in an amazing place in my life so now follow me as I move forward with the good and the bad, my continued wieght loss journey and just my life!!


Monday, November 16, 2015

Real Quick..........

Morning friends!

Just a quick update today.  I had a busy weekend and have more to share, but for now, I just wanted to give my weigh in update from my meeting on Friday.



I'm down 5 more  pounds!  I am pretty happy with my loss, but nervous at the same time.  Sometime I loss consistently and then all of a sudden, have a gain.  Especially with big losses.  My body is crazy.  I am just trying to be really careful and make sure I eat all my points, with most of it being healthy choices.  Anyway, that is 16 pounds total so far :)  My goal is to be 199 at Christmas so I'm hoping my loosing will continue, but Thanksgiving is coming and you all know what that means....... EEK! 

I have a busy day ahead of me....the gym....shopping for our Thanksgiving meal....cleaning that I should have done last week, and laundry that has been piling up since last week.  Why can't I find time to do anything?

Well,  I'm off to get ready for the gym.  I only went one time last week, so I'm hoping to get my 3 times in this week. :)

Have a wonderful day!  Remember keep Paris in your thoughts.  Keep your family close and give your children an extra hug.

xoxo




5 comments:

  1. Nice going with the weight loss! Love seeing my blog buddies rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with a five pound loss! I am nervous about Thanksgiving coming up too. I'm determined to have a loss that week anyway, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful loss! Way to go! I make sure I try to get some activity in on Thanksgiving to hopefully try to offset all the food! :)

    ReplyDelete