Skip to main content

Monday Catch Up

I'm just going to jump right in with my weigh in from Friday.  I've been wanting to post all weekend, but just haven't found to the time to sit and do it :)


I'am down 2.2 pounds this week, for a total of 11.2!!  I was so excited because I cheated last Sunday for Dominic's birthday and had some Chinese and Dairy Queen cake.  I jumped right back on plan the next day and I think that helped!  I am pretty proud of myself because, usually, I never jump back on track the next day.  Usually I take 2 or 3 or 4 days of eating before it's over, so that is big for me :)   I am really trying to stay on track, trying to get to they gym as much as possible, and trying to stay focused and motivated!  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So much has being going on this week.  One thing to share is that I got my hair cut.....finally!  I've been wanting to do it for a long time now, but you know how it is.  My hair is my comfort.  It hides my round face and it's puffy so it evens out my bigger body.  It's not like no one knows I'm overweight because of my hair, but it was my safe thing.  I know that's weird, but it was.  Anyway, I finally got it cut!!  I did it!  It desperately needed a color fix, so I got that too!!  

For those just joining me, I will show you a picture of me before........


And now, with a new cut and color :) 



My color isn't as light as I wanted, but that's fine with me.  I was a little worried about Greg, and how he would like it, but he loves it.  It's not that I do whatever he wants, but hey, I still want him to find me attractive :)   Amway, I'm happy with it and even though it can't "hide" my weight, I love it :) 

I promise to make time to post more.  You all know how much I miss it when I'm gone for a week, even though it seems to be happening often lately.  Why can't there me more hours in the day?? :) 

Remember to stay focused on whatever goal you have set for whatever is going on in your life.  Take a step back and remember why you started in the first place :) 

xoxo






Comments

  1. I love the new cut and style! So pretty! Great loss this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hairdo! Congrats on the loss!!!! You have proven that it is possible to accept the challenges of life and LIVE and still maintain and even manage to lose weight. Because birthdays WILL come.....holidays WILL happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair looks fantastic. I totally hear you - I'd like to think my hair hides all my body flaws :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cut!!! I am a curly girl and love when ladies wear their natural waves and curls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment