Skip to main content

Paper Equals Love

I have a paper obsession.  It's out.  I've admitted it.  I've always loved paper.  Tablets, folders, binders.  I don't know why but I've just always loved them.  I used to think I wanted to be a teacher because I love to organize paper, but I think that's the only reason I wanted to teach, so I didn't follow that career path :)

Every year I ponder and search for just the right day planner.  I've had so many in my lifetime, I couldn't count.  I begin looking around Thanksgiving, and no kidding, I've gone to so many stores, numerous times even, just to find the one I want, only to changes my mind again and again.   Blayne, my daughter can attest to my weirdness with planners, as can the guys working at Office Max and Staples :)  Sometimes I find the right one, fill it in, and then go on a new search to find a "better one".  The crazy thing about this whole thing, is I don't really use them on a daily basis.  Sure, I fill them out, add to them during the week, but I don't LOOK at them unless I'm writing something in.   I never use it the way it is supposed to be used.  Lately, I feel the need to plan out my days better.  Carve out time for me and my fitness schedule, fun schedule, blogging and everything else.  After searching the stores and internet, I remembered my blogging friend Alyssa at A Journey To Thin posted a while back about a new planner that she just received and loved.  I read back through her posts, which was fun to re-read, and found it.  It is called The Passion Planner.  It is just what I need to help me stay organized, focused, and help me remember things, because I am getting a little forgetful :)

This are some pictures from their facebook page 
to show you what some of the examples look like :) 





Doesn't it look fun and organized?? :)   Yay!  I ordered my this morning and I'm excited for it to come!  I'm hoping if I write everything down, I will feel more accountable and will actually follow through with things and get things accomplished :)

Thanks Alyssa!! :)

xoxo

"With organization, comes empowerment."

~Lynda Peterson


Comments

  1. I love my Passion Planner even though I don't use it as often as I should!! It has helped me to map out my goals and I really like that part about it. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I just recently joined the "cute planner world" and use The Happy Planner. I also love paper and planning and it's becoming quite the addiction to jot my to-do's and make it all look fun and cute. This looks like a nice one for carrying around. The Happy Planner has a bulkier spiral binding, so I leave it on my counter. Maybe I'll post about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also very particular about shopping for a planner. It has to be a certain size, the box for each day needs to be the right size, it needs to be lined, etc. I already bought my 2016 planner because I figured once I found the right one, I couldn't let it slip away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good planner! I just got a new one that I LOVE.... now if only I'd be more disciplined about writing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look like a great planner. I may have to go get one. But if I go get one, I need to get new pens....new stickers....and clips...because I LOVE office supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment