Skip to main content

A Birthday Lunch!!!!

Today we celebrated my sister-in-law Julie's birthday.  Our family is pretty close.  I have a brother who is 13 months older than I, a sister who is 18 months younger, and then came our brother 12 years later :)  My parents have been together since they were in 9th grade, and just celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary :)  My brothers are both married...30 years of marriage, and 15 years and have 8 kids between them, my sister has been married 20 years and has one son which, along with my 3 totals 12 grand kids for my parents.  4 girls and the rest boys.  I give my parents the credit for all of our long lasting marriages. They have set a beautiful example for us all to follow.  Besides the fact that we all get along so well, we all live next door to each other too :)   Us girls in the family try to celebrate our birthdays together as much as possible.  Today we went to lunch and had a wonderful time.  My oldest niece was unable to be there because of babysitting issues. She is the mother of 3 boys under 8, but the rest of us came and took over the restaurant to celebrate Julie, and to celebrate just being together.

Here is the birthday girl with her daughter Alyssa and her pretty pink Cosmo drink :)




Here are the girls.....from the left...My Momma.....Steph (sil)...Connie (sister)...Me.....Blayne, my daughter....Alyssa....and Julie :)





I love spending time with my family.  They are all such a big part of who I am and I am blessed everyday to have them in my life <3


xoxo

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, 
the more there is in life to celebrate"

~Oprah Winfrey

Comments