Skip to main content

The Hope of Finding Lori!! (My Very First Post)

I wonder how many people will begin something new today.  With 2015 just beginning, I'm sure many will try to make changes in their lives.  I am just one of the many.  I've decided to start a blog.  Umm...did I just say that?   I've always outwardly disliked bloggers.  Who do they think they are, putting it all out there for everyone and anyone to see?  Why do they think anyone even cares?  Secretly I've been obsessed with them for a while now.  I care.  I love reading them.  I want that.  I want that feeling of putting something in writing and having being held accountable for it.  Even if no one ever reads my blog, I will never know so I will still feel like someone, somewhere is holding me accountable.  This is my 50th year.  Hmmm.....50.  I remember when that sounded really old.  I still feel like I am 30 so it really hasn't started to bother me yet.  I decided last year at 49 that I didn't want to be the same person a year from now, that I was at that time.  Does that make sense?  I will be 50 in July.  My world is changing, and I'm not even talking about my age when I say that.  This blog is going to be mine.  My thing that I can have all for myself and hold on to and know that I did it.  It is a blog about finding myself after 50 years.  It is designed to help me find who I am.  I've decided to use blogging as my first big change...as a hobby. (Because I don't have one and everyone says I need one).  My blog will hold all of my thoughts, feelings, daily fun stuff and the hope of finding Lori :)   

Comments