Skip to main content

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is my sister Connie's 20th wedding anniversary.  Her and my brother in law Paul are like the perfect couple.  They complement each other and have a love for each other that everyone strives to have in their life.

Here is Connie in our grooming salon today with her two dogs, Ellen and Greta.  The pillow is a gift from me :)




Connie is not only my sister, neighbor and business partner, but she is also one of my most best friends.  I am so blessed and lucky to have her in my life.  She gives me strength when I don't think I have it.  I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for my sister :) Connie and Paul also gave me Paul, my wonderful nephew, who is one year younger than Dominic.  Paul and Dominic as just as lucky. They grew up together.  They are like brothers.  They were best friends when they were little and Connie and I used to wonder if they would still be as close when they were older.  Well....they are older now and they are still just as close.  They share a wonderful group of friends, who all spend a lot of time together and they spend the weekends at Dominic's school :)

Dominic and Paul............Before and After :) 

Dominic on the left and Paul on the right :) 



Paul on the left and Dominic on the right :)


So, happy anniversary to my beautiful Sister Connie and her husband Paul.  Thank you for setting a wonderful example of what love is and how to live a life together of patience, understanding, loyalty and just plain ole LOVE <3

xoxo


"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person.  
You know they are right if you love to be with them all of the time."

~ Julia Child

Comments