Skip to main content

No More Excuses


Monday's are my weigh in days.  I am trying not to put as much time and energy into my weight loss as I used to because it can easily take over my life.  I am learning that, while it is a part of my life, it's not my entire reason for living.  

I weighed in this morning and did a reset and have a new starting weight.

 I am up.  It was inevitable.  I had a foodie type weekend.  Greg went to camp, I stayed here because of my Momma.  I was looking forward to being alone for a few days.  I could watch whatever I wanted, and eat whatever I wanted, and I did.  I would like to say that I regretted it, but I really don't.  I had a fun weekend, but now it's time to get serious.  I've been up and down all year.  Making excuses....Covid, my Dad, vacation mode while at camp....blah, blah, blah poor me.  Who am I kidding?  I have been up and down for years now.  I am tired of excuses.  I am tired of all the gains and losses.  It's time to do something about it.  Today's weigh in was a little shocking, but I do realize that I tend to hold on to water very easily, especially when I have a weekend like I just had.  

I will be posting my weight and weigh ins to keep me accountable.  It really does help me to put it out there.  I have been counting calories and watching my carb intake and I will continue to do this, while adding a little more activity more often :)  Here are my goals for October....

We are entering into the season of food.  If I can get it under control this month, then it will help me stay strong and not go crazy with all of the Holiday Goodies!

So, no more poor me....no more "buts"....no more excuses!

xoxo





Comments

  1. I am in the same place. So tired of the ups Nd downs nd shocked and appalled at the number on the scales! I have vowed to turn the tide and turn this ship around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time for us to just do this!! Nice to see you here again :)

      Delete
  2. My weight has gone up and down so much that I feel like I should have whiplash by now! I just want to reach my goal, finally, and then stay there. I love the images you create for your posts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that is why they call it a journey, but it's time for the journey to stop! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment