Skip to main content

Change

 Hi Friends!

The crazy thing about having your own blog, is that you can be gone for while, not post for months, and it's ok, because your blog is mostly for you.  A place to come and share your thoughts, your days, your ups and down, and it's for you.  It's therapeutic.  Most of time, you don't even know if anyone is even reading it or not.  You just put it out there and there it is.  It helps you feel good!

The last time I wrote, it was about my Dad passing away.  He has been gone almost one year.  My life is so different today, dealing with my Momma who has Alzheimer's,  their home, finances, even Maggie The Puggle.  All of these are little things, but they are still things that, a year ago, I didn't have in my life and now I do.  My life up until now, has been perfect in my eyes.  No real problems.  No long-lasting drama.  Just small town living, and me living my life  with rose- colored glasses on.  I have never been challenged, never had to really work hard for anything.  I guess you could say I am spoiled in a sense.  I guess I am just a big baby.  Please, I don't want it to seem like I am bragging.  It really isn't a good thing to feel/be sheltered.  Anyway, now that my life is a bit more challenging, I feel like I am learning to actually like being pushed a bit.  I like life a little messy and not so "every day is the same ole thing".  I am even making progress in my approach to my weight loss and health.  I am not giving up as easy when things get tough.  I am pushing myself to keep on track with my nutrition, to walk more, and to move out of my comfort zone and push myself while hiking.

Life is funny.  One day you open your eyes in the morning, never thinking that this will be the day that your life will change.  Change can be scary.  Change can be tough.  But, change can also beautiful.  It can make you stronger, more confident, and it can show you the person you were meant to be.

xoxo

Lori





Comments