Skip to main content

My Summer In Pictures - Part Two

To continue my Summer Fun, our beautiful Mother turned 80!  We had a little party for her at her Care Center.  She really seemed to like us all being there.  If you remember, she has Alzheimer's and is non verbal now.










Every time I see her, she is just a little less focused on me, but she is happy and content and we are so lucky to have her still with us!!



Blayne and I took a road trip to the area where our camp is located. We first went to this amazing little town, Ridgway.





While Greg and I were driving around, we spotted this rock painted as a frog down in the river.  I knew I had to show it to Blayne!



Next we went to a place called Nebraska Bridge.  When they get a lot of rain, the water actually covers  the bridge...Sometimes half way up!




I took Blayne to Tionesta, where Greg and I's favorite little store it. They make they best cinnamon rolls ever!



 



This little store in Tidioute, sells flowers, outdoor decor and the owner makes the best pies!




We drove by this awesome statue in a yard and had to take a picture of it!



We went to the Tidioute overlook!  Soo beautiful!





We came across these wonderful people who let us take their picture :) 



Besides these fun things, I sat out on our porch with Greg a lot, went hiking and we spent some time at our Camp in the mountains.  It was a pretty low key summer except for Florida :)  

Thanks for letting me share my summer with you, even though some things were months ago :) 

xoxo

Comments