Skip to main content

Journey Update Week 1 (Formally Know as "Weigh In Monday")

Monday was my weigh in day, but I had a dental emergency and I haven't been in the mood for writing.  I bit into pizza on Sunday and broke off a crown on my front tooth!  Yesterday I had it all repaired so now I am good to go!  Anyway, regarding my weigh in...  I had a good week and hit most of my goals that I set for the week.  I only walked 3 times instead of 4, but other than that, I am happy with my week.

I told y'all that I hold water pretty easily, especially when I have eaten off track, so I knew that if I stayed on track, that I would see a big number when I weighed in. 
 


Eight pounds is a lot for one week, and I realize that after today it will definitely slow down, but it is a nice jumpstart to my journey and and it is motivating to see the results of a good week. 

I decided to keep my same goals from last week for this week.  The cover every area that I need to work on, especially the exercise ones :) 


 
If you are trying to get healthy, just remember that it is a journey.  There will be ups and downs.  You will fall off and get back on, but it all counts.  It is in the journey that we learn....You just need to start..


Let's have a great week!  
 

Comments

  1. Woo Hoo! Good job! Even through the dread Halloween candy! Feels so good to be "on"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You killed it! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with meeting most of your goals! And the goal you missed was just by a hair!!! You’ve got this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment