Skip to main content

Quick Check In

What a crazy week!  Our internet has been down, including our phone and TV!  Not totally down, but on and off, in and out.  We got it all fixed up last night, the poor cable boy was here from 4ish to 8 working on our problem.  He ended up laying new cable and setting up a new system inside and out!  Hopefully we wont have anymore problems any time soon! :)

I just wanted to check in really quick on my goals and my weigh in from last Friday.

My goals for last week, were to stay within my WW points, and lose 1 pound.  Well, I am super proud to say that I did both!  I stayed strong, even over the weekend, and I weighed in last Friday and lost 4.4 pounds!  That just goes to show you 2 things.  If you track your food and don't go over, it works.  And 2, I am stronger than I think :)



I think really concentrating on why I wanted to succeed in my goals really helped me this week.  If you put a mental why to what you are doing, it makes you push that much harder.

Short and sweet tonight, because I have another weigh in tomorrow and I need to get things organized on here since I've been MIA for awhile.

Have a wonderful night!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Congrats on achieving your weekly goals! I need to start tracking my eating. It's so easy to do on my FitBit app, but I've just been plain lazy about doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It always takes so much time to use food trackers, but I can't do it without it :)

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!!!! What an amazing weigh in! Great job!!!

    You are right...it's crazy what we can achieve if we actually just do what we know in our hearts needs to be done!!!! And yes...focusing on the why!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keeping your why close really works!

      Delete
  3. Ever wonder how to find a easy weight loss method, with out putting too much effort in weight loss. I recently talked face to face with a traditional ayurvedic doctor / practitioner about weight loss who's living in Sri Lanka (close to India). He revealed an amazing fact about weight loss and amazing weight loss secret and some other very useful health tips in addition to weight loss. best weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment